AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2003 Grand Caravan sun visors replacement (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8725)

cosza November 5th 04 02:03 PM

2003 Grand Caravan sun visors replacement

Hi
I have the plain ones. Is it possible to change them to the ones with mirror
and light. Is the wiring already there. Or maybe just put some aftermarket
ones with batteries
Tx

mic canic November 6th 04 02:35 PM

if you have a base model it won't be there

mic canic November 6th 04 02:35 PM

cosza November 8th 04 01:48 PM

I have the Grand Caravan Sport.
Tx

cosza November 8th 04 01:48 PM

Chas Stokes November 14th 04 02:52 PM

In article >, says...
> Hi
> I have the plain ones. Is it possible to change them to the ones with mirror
> and light. Is the wiring already there. Or maybe just put some aftermarket
> ones with batteries
> Tx

I cannot comment on a 2003 but our 1998 did indeed have the wiring
already there for lighted mirrors. I was really shocked by that as I
was fully prepared to wire the things up myself.

I then found out that with our 98, ALL the wiring is there for
everything. It even has the wiring for fog lights but there are no
holes in the bumper to even hold the lights.

Chas

Chas Stokes November 14th 04 02:52 PM

In article >, says...