AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   2001 A6 fresh air? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74172)

richd September 8th 06 04:41 PM

2001 A6 fresh air?

Can't find a way on temp controls to set for fresh air only. (No
heating,no air conditioning)
Nothing in the owners manual except that it says you have a choice for
any of the three!

John Clark September 8th 06 11:17 PM

2001 A6 fresh air?

That is correct....
No other choices....

ups.com...

Peter Bell September 9th 06 01:14 AM

2001 A6 fresh air?

In message . com>
"richd" > wrote:

> Can't find a way on temp controls to set for fresh air only. (No
> heating,no air conditioning)
> Nothing in the owners manual except that it says you have a choice for
> any of the three!

Have you tried selecting 'Econ' and minimum temperature?

--
Peter Bell -

daytripper September 9th 06 02:11 AM

2001 A6 fresh air?

On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 01:14:43 +0100, Peter Bell > wrote:

>In message . com>
> "richd" > wrote:
>
>> Can't find a way on temp controls to set for fresh air only. (No
>> heating,no air conditioning)
>> Nothing in the owners manual except that it says you have a choice for
>> any of the three!

>Have you tried selecting 'Econ' and minimum temperature?

"Econ" and a temperature setting that matches ambient should do it. Minimum
temp setting might cause the fresh air damper to close...

/daytripper
'00 s4 6spd

richd September 9th 06 11:42 PM

2001 A6 fresh air?

Thanks Everybody! That pretty much answers my question. I'll try econ
and ambient temp and see how that works.