AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Dash Rattle (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=2937)

Curtis September 10th 04 08:09 PM

Dash Rattle

Hi all,

Newbie to the group.

I have a 2001 6spd with a dash rattle that I can't seem to track down.

It only happens at lower RPMs in any gear. It seems as if it's dead
center in the middle of the dash. All my efforts to track it down
have failed. It doesn't sound like it's under the hood.

When I spoke to the dealership about it( took them for a ride and
they heard it as well ), they said it was normal. I disagreed but
they wouldn't fix it under the 3/36000 warranty.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Curtis
2001 Magnetic Red\Black 6spd