AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   cant get window up (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4971)

innoxius November 2nd 04 01:59 AM

cant get window up

the window is stuck halfway up. it sortof buzzes but, dosnt go up. its a
dodge minivan. the passenger side wont go up at all. thanks too any help
you can offer. i think it might be a fuse problem.

maxpower November 2nd 04 10:25 AM

sounds like a loss of ground or power somewhere> what yr is this ? try
wiggling the wires between the door and body where the wires come into the
dooor, possible broken wire
lkaboutautos.com...

maxpower November 2nd 04 10:25 AM

sounds like a loss of ground or power somewhere> what yr is this ? try
wiggling the wires between the door and body where the wires come into the
dooor, possible broken wire
lkaboutautos.com...

Detailing Dude November 2nd 04 10:45 PM

This is possibly a recall. Mine and my bosses where fixed at the dealer.

Cecil

Detailing Dude November 2nd 04 10:45 PM

Dan C November 3rd 04 12:47 AM

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:54:18 -0500, maxpower wrote:

> if it was fixed at the dealer, it wasnt no recall

All recall work is done by dealers. Wake up.

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C November 3rd 04 12:47 AM

Detailing Dude November 3rd 04 02:58 PM

I can't remember if it was a recall or not, but it's atleast a TB

Cecil

Detailing Dude November 3rd 04 02:58 PM

innoxius November 4th 04 01:55 AM

its a 2000