FishKeepingBanter.com

FishKeepingBanter.com (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/index.php)
-   General (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Robyn still alive (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11139)

Robyn Rhudy September 22nd 03 04:09 PM

Robyn still alive

See the post I sent Hurricane Isabel. My site move will probably be
a few weeks later than it says below.

Important Notice! Robyn's web site will be moving from
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~rrhudy1/ to http://www.fishpondinfo.com
on or around 10/4/03. This e-mail as well as the site will be deleted at
an unknown time by UMBC without my input. After 10/4/03, please use the
e-mail of instead of this e-mail. Thanks.

Chemist, preservationist, animal lover, aquarist, and ponder. -
Extensive web pages on animals, fish, and ponds. -
http://www.fishpondinfo.com
Free pond newsletter - sign up at my web site -
Finally! Buy Robyn's Pond Book at www.1stbooks.com -