AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rear wheel bearing (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71297)

E36 320i August 2nd 06 07:06 PM

Rear wheel bearing

I am due to have the near side rear wheel bearing replaced on my 1992 E36
320i saloon. I would be grateful if anybody could give me an idea as to how
long it should take for a local mechanic to have the job completed. Thanks

John Burns August 3rd 06 05:44 AM

Rear wheel bearing

> I am due to have the near side rear wheel bearing replaced on my 1992 E36
> 320i saloon. I would be grateful if anybody could give me an idea as to how
> long it should take for a local mechanic to have the job completed. Thanks

An hour perhaps?

Email: , John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web :
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
www.Strathspey.co.uk - Quality Binoculars at a Sensible price