AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   VWs are no real cars, just crap with wheels !!!!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13773)

Bruno Beam December 15th 04 12:01 AM

VWs are no real cars, just crap with wheels !!!!!

They take old trashcans, make four wheels and call it a VW !

Anthony W December 15th 04 12:38 AM

"Bruno Beam" > wrote in message
om...
> They take old trashcans, make four wheels and call it a VW !

What's the mater asshole did you get tired of trolling all the other
newsgroups?

Busman December 15th 04 02:14 AM

Another new water-cooled owner checks in?

om...

Shaggie December 15th 04 02:49 AM

On 14 Dec 2004 16:01:42 -0800,
(Bruno Beam) wrote:

>They take old trashcans, make four wheels and call it a VW !

Your return address is the same one that has been posted as being the
distributor of child-pornography. I'm glad you showed yourself in
here along with the useful headers in your post needed to get one step
closer to tracking you down. I just forwarded the information that
will be needed to get you the counseling and punishment you need. I'm
glad I could help out in that regard.

---

"Let us not look back in anger, nor forward in fear, but around in awareness."
-James Thurber

Tomasz Antkowiak December 15th 04 09:02 AM

Bruno Beam wrote:
> They take old trashcans, make four wheels and call it a VW !

try fiat 126 :)

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Mike C. December 15th 04 05:05 PM

Really...I thought that's what they made Corvettes from :P

om...

rob December 16th 04 03:27 PM

then you need to drive one...you thought process will change
.net...