AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   passet (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13591)

roy greenaway November 20th 04 11:40 AM

passet

can anyone tell me how to turn off the TA function on the radio on a passet
turbo sport yr 2000 thanks

Neil November 20th 04 04:37 PM

"roy greenaway" > wrote in message
> can anyone tell me how to turn off the TA function on the radio on a

passet
> turbo sport yr 2000 thanks

WOW...an AIR cooled passat???...incredible what some people do to cars??

Failing that, suspect you should be asking in the watercooled group?

Anthony W November 20th 04 07:49 PM

Dynamite?

D. Dub November 21st 04 12:53 AM

Tits and ass function?!?!? .........cool.................