AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Wanted: fuel system vapor canister; PN: 113 201 891 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13716)

george December 8th 04 12:49 PM

Wanted: fuel system vapor canister; PN: 113 201 891

I'm looking for a good used OEM vapor canister, PN: 113 201 891.
Thanks.
George

Karl December 8th 04 02:47 PM

The part number has been subbed to 113 201 891A. Appears to fit 70 and up beetles but not super
beetles. From vin 110 2000 001

David December 8th 04 11:20 PM

George, I have one 4 sale on the Samba not sure what the PN # is on it.
Below is a link to pictures of it, if this is what your looking for let me
know. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=128620

Dave C

Ted December 9th 04 01:59 AM

David wrote:
> George, I have one 4 sale on the Samba not sure what the PN # is on

it.
> Below is a link to pictures of it, if this is what your looking for

let me
> know. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=128620
>
> Dave C
>
> "george" > wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a good used OEM vapor canister, PN: 113 201 891.
> > Thanks.
> > George

George, you may be able to get a new one here if Btlmex is still in
business:

http://www.btlmex.com/index.asp?Page...ROD&ProdID=202

This is the part# 113 201 891A. It was an exact replacment for what
was in my 77' Std.
Ted--Sacramento

george December 9th 04 12:51 PM

Ted wrote:
> David wrote:
>
>>George, I have one 4 sale on the Samba not sure what the PN # is on

> it.
>
>>Below is a link to pictures of it, if this is what your looking for

> let me
>
>>know. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=128620
>>
>>Dave C
>>
>>"george" > wrote in message
>>
>>>I'm looking for a good used OEM vapor canister, PN: 113 201 891.
>>>Thanks.
>>>George

> George, you may be able to get a new one here if Btlmex is still in
> business:
>
> http://www.btlmex.com/index.asp?Page...ROD&ProdID=202
>
> This is the part# 113 201 891A. It was an exact replacment for what
> was in my 77' Std.
> Ted--Sacramento

Ted, The new canister is plastic, the old one is metal. I've got the
plastic one now. It came with my Mexican type 1. I want to replace it
with the metal canister. It's not an emergency, and I'm sure that one
will turn up.
Thanks, George