AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What a BEAUTIFUL Day! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8310)

Bill the second January 17th 05 03:08 PM

What a BEAUTIFUL Day!

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> Yesterday was a PERFECT day - 80 degrees and sunny. The wife and I
> took the top off and went for a drive down Laguna Canyon Road, and
> PCH. AWESOME!!!
>
> Days like this are why I live in SoCal. :)

Wonderful day he

http://www.cs.dal.ca/cam/univave.shtml

http://www.gov.ns.ca/tran/cameras/ca...id=uppermtthom

Larry Bud January 17th 05 03:30 PM

Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
> Yesterday was a PERFECT day - 80 degrees and sunny. The wife and I
> took the top off and went for a drive down Laguna Canyon Road, and
> PCH. AWESOME!!!
>
> Days like this are why I live in SoCal. :)

I hate you.

High today, 15F.

Larry Bud January 17th 05 03:30 PM

Arif Khokar January 17th 05 04:14 PM

Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> Yesterday was a PERFECT day - 80 degrees and sunny. The wife and I
> took the top off and went for a drive down Laguna Canyon Road, and
> PCH. AWESOME!!!

I notice that you didn't post these types of messages when you were
having major snowstorms and the eastern half of the US had temps 20 to
25 degrees above normal (which sadly ended 2 days ago...). :)

Arif Khokar January 17th 05 04:14 PM

SA January 18th 05 07:51 AM

In article >,
Scott en Aztl?n > wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:14:39 GMT, Arif Khokar >
> wrote:
>
> >> Yesterday was a PERFECT day - 80 degrees and sunny. The wife and I
> >> took the top off and went for a drive down Laguna Canyon Road, and
> >> PCH. AWESOME!!!

> >I notice that you didn't post these types of messages when you were
> >having major snowstorms

> You mean major rainstorms. The snowstorms were up in the moutains; no
> snow ever made it down here to sea level. And DUH, of course I
> wouldn't drive around in the rain with the top off and ruin my nice
> leather interior!! :)

yeah I guess we usually don't talk that much about the 10 days of rain
we get a year

SA January 18th 05 07:51 AM

Cory Dunkle January 18th 05 06:09 PM

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> Yesterday was a PERFECT day - 80 degrees and sunny. The wife and I
> took the top off and went for a drive down Laguna Canyon Road, and
> PCH. AWESOME!!!
>
> Days like this are why I live in SoCal. :)

Oh boo hiss, it's about 17* here in NJ right now. Just went out in the car
and was shivering for about 10 minutes until the heat started warming up. At
least there's no snow, even if there is some ice on the ground in spots.

Cory

Cory Dunkle January 18th 05 06:09 PM

Kenneth Crudup January 18th 05 09:44 PM

wrote:

>>I notice that you didn't post these types of messages when you were
>>having major snowstorms

In article >, newsgroup says:

>You mean major rainstorms.

.... and even then it was "California 'major'"; we'd get worse rain back in
Indiana where I went to school in the many summertime electrical storms.

Yesterday (Monday, 1/17) the National high temperature was in Woodland
Hills, 20mi from my house.

-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
H: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809 (310) 391-1898