AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   oil for 1994 Audi 100S (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72755)

[email protected] August 20th 06 05:45 PM

oil for 1994 Audi 100S

Please somebody help me. I can't find out what oil I should use for my
1994 Audi 100S wagon. There is no sticker under the hood, nothing in
manual book. Previous owner is unreachable. Please help.Thank you.

anumber1 August 20th 06 05:53 PM

oil for 1994 Audi 100S

wrote:
> Please somebody help me. I can't find out what oil I should use for my
> 1994 Audi 100S wagon. There is no sticker under the hood, nothing in
> manual book. Previous owner is unreachable. Please help.Thank you.

The proper viscosity range of oil to be used will depend on what engine
it is equipped with and what kind of a climate you live in.

This information will most certainly be found in the owners manual.

[email protected] August 20th 06 06:04 PM

oil for 1994 Audi 100S

Castrol GTX 10W 40 should be good.