AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT sad times (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=29942)

Shag April 12th 05 09:31 PM

OT sad times

http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/desperate.jpg

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Tim Rogers April 12th 05 09:44 PM

"Shag" > wrote in message

> http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/desperate.jpg

...............I thought that your wife used the minivan that time when she
had to come rescue you when your jeep ran out of oil and then caught on fire
in the middle of a mud puddle.

Shag April 12th 05 10:26 PM

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:44:11 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .

>> http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/desperate.jpg
>>

>..............I thought that your wife used the minivan that time when she
>had to come rescue you when your jeep ran out of oil and then caught on fire
>in the middle of a mud puddle.

No, no, no. She used the truck that time to rescue me when the baja
burned up the clutch and got the door-handle scraped off and the axle
boot got torn and then the whole shootin' match got wedged between the
trees on the ATV trails and the rebar roof-rack got tangled in some
tree limbs and she used the Minivan that time the Jeep caught on fire
while crossing a river while pushing a truck out of some quicksand and
the battery died on the Jeep all at the same time because the winch
was pulling too much power to lug that little Samurai along the trail
while this was happening and then my dirtbike got stuck in a huge
puddle when I charged it I and got thrown over the handlebars then I
had to ride the dirbike all the way back to the Civic on only one
cylinder and all the while the parking brake was jammed on the
dirtbike because I used it when there was no emergency, but only for
the front tire so I had to ride a wheelie all the way out. On the
back tire. Which was flat. Get the story straight.

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Tim Rogers April 13th 05 12:38 AM

"Shag" > wrote in message

> No, no, no.............blahblahblahblahblah..........snip

................And what about that time when you stubbornly refused to use
your emergency brake when you were rock-crawling with the jeep and instead
stuck your foot outside to help balance that teetering POS so that it
wouldn't go tumbling back downhill and crush your fan club that was gathered
below.

Shag April 13th 05 12:57 AM

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:38:55 GMT, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .

>> No, no, no.............blahblahblahblahblah..........snip
>>

>...............And what about that time when you stubbornly refused to use
>your emergency brake when you were rock-crawling with the jeep and instead
>stuck your foot outside to help balance that teetering POS so that it
>wouldn't go tumbling back downhill and crush your fan club that was gathered
>below.

There was never an emergency then, so no need for the parking brake.
I knew I had the Strength Of Kong (tm) to rely on. Try to keep up.
:-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Busahaulic April 13th 05 05:06 AM

"Shag" > wrote in message
> http://bugadventures.dyndns.org/temp/desperate.jpg
>
> "Stupid people are funny." - me

Okay, I'll take a stab at it.... Yer sad cuz yer gots no toy currently?
Izzatit?

Maybe you're sad cuz some jerk put s's all over the license plate and
"sssss" is silly?

Hmmm. I got it. Yer sad because you don't have 20 foot wires for yer winch?

I dunno.... I give.

Shag April 13th 05 12:06 PM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:06:09 GMT, "Busahaulic"
> wrote:

>Okay, I'll take a stab at it.... Yer sad cuz yer gots no toy currently?
>Izzatit?

We have a winner. That was funny... :-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Tim Rogers April 13th 05 12:38 PM

..............Hey Travis. We're renting a beach house in Duck from 7-2-05
through 7-9-05. I understand that there's some off-road dunes & beach areas
up above Corolla and a big ocean front pier in Duck for fishing & beer
drinking at night.

..........Wanna come by?

Tim Rogers April 13th 05 01:03 PM

...................And maybe Chris could bring the wife & kid too. Roanoke is
quite a hike but it's the 4th of July holiday and there's a pretty good
fireworks display in Nags Head.

Joey Tribiani April 13th 05 01:49 PM

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> ..................And maybe Chris could bring the wife & kid too. Roanoke

is
> quite a hike but it's the 4th of July holiday and there's a pretty good
> fireworks display in Nags Head.

<perk>......would i have to bring the wife? LOL