AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Speaker Upgrades (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=313)

Graeme Cosgrove July 31st 04 08:36 AM

Speaker Upgrades

Could anyone recommend speaker upgrades for my 156? Factory fitted
component system (not Bose, obviously), mainly interested in changing the
woofers in the bottom of the doors.

PS Drove from Inverness to Preston (380 miles, 5 1/2 hours) yesterday in a
hire car Mondeo, picked my alfa up and STILL took the long way home...

Pete July 31st 04 03:49 PM

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 08:36:31 +0100, "Graeme Cosgrove"
>, wrote:

>Could anyone recommend speaker upgrades for my 156? Factory fitted
>component system (not Bose, obviously), mainly interested in changing the
>woofers in the bottom of the doors.

It wont make the car go or sound any better. Save your money for
maintenance and petrol costs. It will buy more fun <g>

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)