AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Just a little info (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59508)

punxyguy March 15th 06 02:46 AM

Just a little info

I reasently had a problem with my 92 saturn sl 1.9 sohc. I had been
smelling some gas comming out of my exguast. I replaced the plugs and
wires figuring that one might have filed out. They were a little burnt but
not bad. Problem still persisted but I then replaced the coil pack and the
problem stopped I took the car for a run It had more power and no more gas
fumes anyone else ever have this problem. and I hope this might help
someone else