AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71652)

Alan Bernardo August 8th 06 05:56 PM

"Trev B" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:
>> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>
>>>http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=F1%202005
>>>

>>>--
>>>David G Fisher

>> It's hard to tell if these are screenhsots or the real thing.
>>

> No it's not! They are so obviously taken from a game, that I think you
> need an eye test. Also, you should stop evangelising about iR and start
> being more realistic. There's nothing worse than a fan-boy!

They may be taken from rFactor-- these screenshots-- but don't tell me that
they haven't been touched up to look better than they really do.

Alanb

David G Fisher August 8th 06 08:20 PM

"Alan Bernardo" > wrote in message

> "Trev B" > wrote in message
>> David G Fisher wrote:
>>> "David G Fisher" > wrote in message
>>> . ..

>>> It's hard to tell if these are screenhsots or the real thing.
>>>

>> No it's not! They are so obviously taken from a game, that I think you
>> need an eye test. Also, you should stop evangelising about iR and start
>> being more realistic. There's nothing worse than a fan-boy!

> They may be taken from rFactor-- these screenshots-- but don't tell me
> that they haven't been touched up to look better than they really do.
>
> Alanb

The guy who took these screenshots never edits them without saying so in his
posts. His screenshots always look fantastic, but these look even better
because of the mod.

--
David G Fisher

David G Fisher August 8th 06 09:02 PM

"Trev B" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:

>>>They may be taken from rFactor-- these screenshots-- but don't tell me
>>>that they haven't been touched up to look better than they really do.
>>>
>>>Alanb

>> The guy who took these screenshots never edits them without saying so in
>> his posts. His screenshots always look fantastic, but these look even
>> better because of the mod.
>>

> All that means is that he prolly maxes out all his graphics to slide show
> settings. Yet, still, only a fan-boy with poor vision would mistake them
> for real life.
>
> Get real and stop over egging the pudding.

"It's no GPL."

--
David G Fisher (fanboy of Trevor)

Trev B August 8th 06 09:03 PM

COREY August 8th 06 11:28 PM

David G Fisher wrote:
> "Trev B" > wrote in message
>> David G Fisher wrote:

>>> The guy who took these screenshots never edits them without saying so in
>>> his posts. His screenshots always look fantastic, but these look even
>>> better because of the mod.
>>>

>> All that means is that he prolly maxes out all his graphics to slide show
>> settings. Yet, still, only a fan-boy with poor vision would mistake them
>> for real life.
>>
>> Get real and stop over egging the pudding.

> "It's no GPL."

This newsgroup is pretty pathetic.

Trev B August 9th 06 12:31 AM

David G Fisher wrote:
> "Trev B" > wrote in message
>
>>David G Fisher wrote:

>>>The guy who took these screenshots never edits them without saying so in
>>>his posts. His screenshots always look fantastic, but these look even
>>>better because of the mod.
>>>

>>All that means is that he prolly maxes out all his graphics to slide show
>>settings. Yet, still, only a fan-boy with poor vision would mistake them
>>for real life.
>>
>>Get real and stop over egging the pudding.

> "It's no GPL."

I haven't even got GPL on my current system. However, I do have rF. Make
of that what you will, but at least try to be realistic with your comments.

David G Fisher August 9th 06 12:35 AM

"Trev B" > wrote in message
> David G Fisher wrote:

>>>All that means is that he prolly maxes out all his graphics to slide show
>>>settings. Yet, still, only a fan-boy with poor vision would mistake them
>>>for real life.
>>>
>>>Get real and stop over egging the pudding.

>> "It's no GPL."
>>

> I haven't even got GPL on my current system. However, I do have rF. Make
> of that what you will, but at least try to be realistic with your
> comments.

Then why did you make the statement, "It's no GPL" in the "rFactor Update
v1150 Released" thread?

Trolling?

--
David G Fisher

Mitch_A[_1_] August 9th 06 02:25 AM

CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

Gee, ya think???? <rolls eyes>

Or the rarely used any longer but no less effective "DOI"

Mitch

"David G Fisher" > wrote in

==--== August 9th 06 06:04 AM

CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

"COREY" > wrote in message
. ..
> David G Fisher wrote:

>>> All that means is that he prolly maxes out all his graphics to slide
>>> show settings. Yet, still, only a fan-boy with poor vision would mistake
>>> them for real life.
>>>
>>> Get real and stop over egging the pudding.

>> "It's no GPL."
>>

> This newsgroup is pretty pathetic.

Actually..... it is a select small group of pathetics
the rest of us are just watching the place die.

Alan Bernardo August 9th 06 06:50 AM

CTDP F1 2005 Released for rFactor

>> This newsgroup is pretty pathetic.

> Actually..... it is a select small group of pathetics
> the rest of us are just watching the place die.

It's rather amusing and ironic that those who say this group is dying are
the ones killing it, through senseless name-calling and other absurdities.

This group is still a good place to be to get the scoop on what's really
happening.

Alanb