AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   95 SL2 auto blows cruise control fuse (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=35210)

Greg June 12th 05 03:05 AM

95 SL2 auto blows cruise control fuse

My daughter's 95 SL2 auto is blowing the cruise control fuse. I did a test
ride with her after replacing the fuse, and it blew the new fuse about 20
seconds after she engaged the cruise on the highway. It held speed normally
and then popped the fuse. Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting this?
Thanks.
Greg

Semi Head June 14th 05 08:34 AM

Replace the cruise control switch.

Greg June 15th 05 02:00 AM

lemme clarify ... turning the cruise on was ok ... pressing the set and when
it tried to hold speed is when it popped... does that still sound like the
switch?

Semi Head June 19th 05 07:24 AM

no.