AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   2002 T&C Airbag light... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=37720)

Tim July 9th 05 12:58 PM

2002 T&C Airbag light...

I know that 98-00's were recalled due to bad clocksprings, but has anyone
had this problem on 02's yet?

Ours just started showing signs and will be taking it in next week for
repair. Just want to make sure there are no "hidden" warrantees out there
since we have 60k on it and will more than likely be asked to pay for the
fix.

Thanks.

maxpower July 9th 05 02:12 PM

"Tim" > wrote in message
> I know that 98-00's were recalled due to bad clocksprings, but has anyone
> had this problem on 02's yet?
>
> Ours just started showing signs and will be taking it in next week for
> repair. Just want to make sure there are no "hidden" warrantees out there
> since we have 60k on it and will more than likely be asked to pay for the
> fix.
>
> Thanks.

No recalls, Pay to have it fixed and save your receipt, if a recall does
develop Chrysler Will reimburse you

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech