AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   M roadster 1999 sub frame holding the rear axel has droped out (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=35309)

Rob June 13th 05 04:15 PM

M roadster 1999 sub frame holding the rear axel has droped out

Hi

I have a Bmw M roadster 1999 euro spec and have a major problem with it

The sub frame holding the rear axel has ripped away from the chassis and the
axel has dropped onto the exhursts.

I would like to no if there are any recalls from Bmw for this problem or if
anyone else has experienced this problem

Please help us I'm looking at a big bill for repairs

Rob

Rob June 13th 05 05:36 PM

I have just heard BMW will dso the work free of charge
Great News

Smash June 16th 05 02:19 AM

Common problem. Follow the Randy Forbes threads he

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/for...6524a0a f&f=7