AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GPL65 and GTP: Problems (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26373)

Rolf Wesemann March 8th 05 12:01 PM

GPL65 and GTP: Problems

Hi,
What I don't understand is: After installing GTP (in a clean, new N2003
folder), GPL 65 (in an total other directory) shows the error-message:

redline.dll not found

Than I get a black screen.

What has redline.dll to do with GPL?

Anyone who can help?
Thanks in advance,
Rolf

Remco Moedt March 8th 05 01:08 PM

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:01:49 +0100, Rolf Wesemann
> wrote:

>Hi,
>What I don't understand is: After installing GTP (in a clean, new N2003
>folder), GPL 65 (in an total other directory) shows the error-message:
>
> redline.dll not found
>
>Than I get a black screen.
>
>What has redline.dll to do with GPL?

Wasn't redline.dll the Rendition driver? Try resetting the
videooptions in GEM+ or whatever it's called...

Cheers!

Remco

Rolf Wesemann March 8th 05 01:51 PM

in Beitrag schrieb Remco Moedt
unter
am 08.03.2005 14:08 Uhr:

> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:01:49 +0100, Rolf Wesemann
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> What I don't understand is: After installing GTP (in a clean, new N2003
>> folder), GPL 65 (in an total other directory) shows the error-message:
>>
>> redline.dll not found
>>
>> Than I get a black screen.
>>
>> What has redline.dll to do with GPL?

> Wasn't redline.dll the Rendition driver? Try resetting the
> videooptions in GEM+ or whatever it's called...
>
> Cheers!
>

> Remco

Thank you, but I thought, this was renddll.dll
But I will check for it.

Rolf

mcewena March 8th 05 02:44 PM

If I were a cynical person I'd think maybe screwing with other mods was
a condition of them getting their licence from 1st ;)

Remco Moedt March 8th 05 04:54 PM

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:51:44 +0100, Rolf Wesemann
> wrote:

>in Beitrag schrieb Remco Moedt
>unter
am 08.03.2005 14:08 Uhr:

>> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 13:01:49 +0100, Rolf Wesemann
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> What I don't understand is: After installing GTP (in a clean, new N2003
>>> folder), GPL 65 (in an total other directory) shows the error-message:
>>>
>>> redline.dll not found
>>>
>>> Than I get a black screen.
>>>
>>> What has redline.dll to do with GPL?

>> Wasn't redline.dll the Rendition driver? Try resetting the
>> videooptions in GEM+ or whatever it's called...
>>
>> Cheers!
>>

>> Remco
>>

>Thank you, but I thought, this was renddll.dll
>But I will check for it.

renddll.dll is the rasterizer GPL uses to communicate with rendition.
Redline.dll is part of rendition itself (same like rastogl.dll is the
gpl part for opengl, where the opengl dll is opengl32.dll)

Cheers!

Remco

Rolf Wesemann March 8th 05 06:32 PM

Thank you, Remco,
I never had a Rendition, was a Voodoo-Hardcore-user ;-)) (Voodoo2, Voodoo3,
Voodoo5)

Rolf

"Remco Moedt" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:51:44 +0100, Rolf Wesemann
> > wrote:
>
>>in Beitrag schrieb Remco Moedt
>>unter
am 08.03.2005 14:08 Uhr: