AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   DYI Manuals Crown Victoria (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17790)

[email protected] December 8th 04 03:43 PM

DYI Manuals Crown Victoria

I was also going to suggest that used factory service manuals or the
version on CD-ROM sells chaeply on eBay and is much better than any
Hayes or Chilton manual is.

clifto December 8th 04 08:04 PM

wrote:
> Haynes and Chilton are now the same company. Both books cost about the same as
> 30 minutes of technician labor. Buy both

Jack stands are cheaper, more solid and hold the car higher than either
Haynes or Chilton.

--
The state religion of the USA is atheism, as established by the courts.

KARL SZYMANSKI December 11th 04 05:39 PM

Try your local library. They usually have a wide selection of repair manuals
and may have the one you need.