AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The Tornado? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74225)

Jeepster[_1_] September 9th 06 05:16 AM

The Tornado?

Does the little spiral shaped device known as the Tornado actually
improve engine efficiency and power like it advertises?

DougW September 9th 06 05:43 AM

The Tornado?

Jeepster wrote:
> Does the little spiral shaped device known as the Tornado actually
> improve engine efficiency and power like it advertises?

in a word, no.

If it actually did work, vehicle makers would have
adopted it long ago. The tornado, like the other air
swirrly things is just a scam.

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://members.cox.net/wilsond
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] September 9th 06 06:19 AM

The Tornado?

NO!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

billy ray September 9th 06 06:26 AM

The Tornado?

Shows what you know...... it is one of the fastest and most efficient ways
of removing $69.95 (+ S/H) from your wallet.

c[_1_] September 9th 06 06:26 AM

The Tornado?

A lot of the people that have been suckered in to buying them report a
whistling noise after they install them. So I guess it does increase the
noise performance. ;)

Chris

ups.com...

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] September 9th 06 06:42 AM

The Tornado?

A fool and their money are soon parted. And there's a sucker born
every minute.
http://www.tornadofuelsaver.com/272/...e190edf e767f
http://www.airaid.com/
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...e=Perf ormics

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_] September 9th 06 06:44 AM

The Tornado?

http://www.esuperchargers.com/
http://www.splitfire.com/

billy ray September 9th 06 06:58 AM

The Tornado?

There is no reason an electric supercharger can't work, I wonder how many
amps, at 12v, are needed to run a 10 hp motor.

Gene[_1_] September 9th 06 01:44 PM

The Tornado?

Gene[_1_] September 9th 06 01:44 PM

The Tornado?