AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   C4 exhaust systems (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=64553)

Mike May 8th 06 02:39 AM

C4 exhaust systems

FWIW I took recommendations from a few posters and bought and installed a
Magnaflow cat back. Best price I could find was $613. Easy installation.
I've had the car for 13 years now and it finally sounds like I'd always
wished it would. Looks a bit obtrusive compared to the stockers but the
stainless looks cool and love the sound.
Thanks all

RicSeyler May 9th 06 04:39 PM

C4 exhaust systems

Magnaflow huh? I'll have to look at some Vette gatherings to take a listen.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Joevett May 10th 06 06:44 PM

C4 exhaust systems

It does sound good. I like the stainless look also on my '86. Easy to
clean also with a glass cleaner & rag--no more /no less. Good luck
. net...