AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   1997 Mustang Convertable problems (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21408)

jushil December 11th 04 12:40 AM

1997 Mustang Convertable problems

My mustang is a nice car. It drives like dream. But the convertable top
will not come down. I took it to a dealership and it is going to cost
me 1000 dollars to fix it. Think twice before buying a convertable,
unless you know how to fix them yourself. Email me if you have any
suggestions.

December 11th 04 12:56 AM

You're already on my ****list, ass pirate. **** off.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"jushil" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My mustang is a nice car. It drives like dream. But the convertable top
> will not come down. I took it to a dealership and it is going to cost
> me 1000 dollars to fix it. Think twice before buying a convertable,
> unless you know how to fix them yourself. Email me if you have any
> suggestions.

December 11th 04 02:03 AM

LOL... now he's sending me personal emails tellin gme to **** myself & that
I'm a little pussy kid who lives w/ his parents & strokes it on the comp.
Riiiiight.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors

oups.com...

Deputy Dog December 11th 04 02:13 AM

Thats the problem with ****ing contests............ya always wind up getting
some on yer self.

Dave

. com...

jushil December 11th 04 03:00 AM

Im sure your laughing. You probably just had a reality check Big shot.
Whos laughing with you, you stupid idiot. how old are you kid. Im
suprised your parents let go on the computer.

December 11th 04 03:11 AM

Sure are making yourself & the web-sites you represent look great there,
jushil. Keep it up ;)

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors

"jushil" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Im sure your laughing. You probably just had a reality check Big shot.
> Whos laughing with you, you stupid idiot. how old are you kid. Im
> suprised your parents let go on the computer.

December 11th 04 03:11 AM

Glad I don't share a toilet with you dave... if you **** on yourself =\

-Mike

jushil December 11th 04 04:24 AM

You are one stupid kid. Mem. You dont realize what he is telling you.
Go to a different group. Find a friend. Stop commenting on my messages.
Is that to hard for you to understand.

Jimz466 December 11th 04 04:50 AM

I repair convertible top motors.

www.topmotorrepair.com

What problem are you having?

December 11th 04 07:31 AM

I'm a regular here, fat ****. YOU are the newcomer... and an unwanted one at
that. So go back to the ****ing ******** you came from & rot, bitch.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors

oups.com...