AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Mirror for GTV6? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=638)

Mario Orsolic December 3rd 04 01:14 PM

Mirror for GTV6?

I'm looking for right mirror (passenger side on LHD car) for my GTV6
project. Any idea who was manufacturing those items and where could i find
one ?
Anyone remembers if some other's car mirror from those years fit ?
Also, now when www.gtv6.org is not accesible any more, i wonder if anyone
was smart enough to make an offline copy of site ?
:)

Regards,
Mario

George Graves December 3rd 04 09:03 PM

In article >,
"Mario Orsolic" > wrote:

> I'm looking for right mirror (passenger side on LHD car) for my GTV6
> project. Any idea who was manufacturing those items and where could i find
> one ?
> Anyone remembers if some other's car mirror from those years fit ?
> Also, now when www.gtv6.org is not accesible any more, i wonder if anyone
> was smart enough to make an offline copy of site ?
> :)
>
> Regards,
> Mario

GTV6.org is still with us, they've just changed their domain name to

http://www.alfagtv6.com

If you are in the USA, try Alfa Parts Exchange in Tracy CA at

1- (209) 833-8330

They will be able to sell you a good used one.

--
George Graves

Knowledge is good.