AutoBanter

-   Saturn (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Looking for information to my site about pimp cars (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=12960)

Rickard October 6th 04 09:09 PM

Looking for information to my site about pimp cars

Hi,
I'm currently building a site about pimp cars. I am looking for more
pictures of pimped out Hondas. If you are a owner of a cool looking
Honda, and to would like to have a picture of your pimp car on the
site, please visit http://www.pimpoutmycar.com and mail your picture.

Thank you!

Rickard

WTP07 October 7th 04 01:27 AM

This is a Saturn group...so by definition, we generally have better sense
than to "pimp out" our rides...
I am positive there is a honda group for just that purpose...

om...

Blah Blah October 7th 04 02:16 AM

In article >,
says...
> Hi,
> I'm currently building a site about pimp cars. I am looking for more
> pictures of pimped out Hondas. If you are a owner of a cool looking
> Honda, and to would like to have a picture of your pimp car on the
> site, please visit http:// SPAMSNIPED and mail your picture.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Rickard

You will probably find what your looking for at the following locations:

www.riceboypage.com
www.beaterz.com
www.anti-rice.com
or
www.grow-up-already.com

What you will not find "here" is people willing to assist you in totally
unrelated crap.

Philip Nasadowski October 7th 04 02:17 AM

In article >,
"WTP07" > wrote:

> This is a Saturn group...so by definition, we generally have better sense
> than to "pimp out" our rides...

well, an econobox is still an econobox after it's pimped out. just has
a stupid wing and muffler on it.

My favorite is the dual exhaust tips. Come on, on a 4 cylinder 1.6
liter Civic?

Oh yeah, and the trail of soot up above from overly rich tunning.
because we all know way too much gas means more power!

I chased a dude on a Honda CBR600F4 on my Harley (modded >:) the other
day. He wasn't thrilled that o could keep up with him. Not thrilled at
all.

> I am positive there is a honda group for just that purpose...

They do it to everything around here :(