AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Grand Prix is on Turner Classic Movies channel (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74692)

samson September 16th 06 06:33 PM

Grand Prix is on Turner Classic Movies channel

as we speak

Alan Bernardo September 16th 06 08:29 PM

"samson" > wrote in message
> as we speak

hmm... let me see, will it be Notre Dame versus Michigan or some old movie
that only pretends to be what it isn't?

Alanb

Dave[_3_] September 16th 06 11:07 PM

In article >, "Alan Bernardo" > wrote:

>"samson" > wrote in message
m...
>> as we speak

>hmm... let me see, will it be Notre Dame versus Michigan or some old movie
>that only pretends to be what it isn't?

Buy it on DVD (finally released about 2 months ago). It's worth it.

Ya doesn't hast to call me Johnson September 21st 06 11:13 PM

Grand Prix is on Turner Classic Movies channel

Pretend to be what it isn't? Is that the same as actually being what it is?

. ..