AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   AMC V8 Edelbrock Intake F/A (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=34828)

QuickTruck June 8th 05 03:58 AM

AMC V8 Edelbrock Intake F/A

Hey Everyone,
Since I'm swapping a Ford V8 into my Scrambler, I won't be needing
this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7979701925

It's in great shape, used less than 3k miles.

Thanks For Looking,
Don W

Chad Gore June 8th 05 04:30 PM

http://www.boycottford.com/Default.a...&sid=329189314
>Hey Everyone,
> Since I'm swapping a Ford V8 into my Scrambler, I won't be needing
>this:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7979701925
>
>It's in great shape, used less than 3k miles.
>
>Thanks For Looking,
>Don W

////////
Why change motors ? edelbrock just came out with new aluminum heads
for the AMC V-8

I am opposed to millionaires.......but it would be dangerous to offer me the
position. ~Mark Twain

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III June 8th 05 07:53 PM

You watched Trucks on Spike Television, too. Unbelievable, there
can't be that many 390, 401"s left.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Chad Gore June 11th 05 02:47 AM

http://www.billhughes.com/

>Chad Gore wrote:
>>
>> Why change motors ? edelbrock just came out with new aluminum heads
>> for the AMC V-8
>>
>> I am opposed to millionaires.......but it would be dangerous to offer me the
>> position. ~Mark Twain

/////////////
Thats right , to top it off . There will still be stock engines for
the collector !! But with a bite .
:>)

QuickTruck June 11th 05 03:33 PM

Why change motors? Two words: Fuel Injection. I know about
Edelbrock's heads and Pro-Flo kit for AMC V'8s. But for the price of
those i can stroke my 302 to 331 and get a wrecked F150 for the wire
harnesses. Add the GT40P heads and i'm in buisness. Since i work at a
Ford dealer with in-house machine shop it's much cheaper and MPG
friendly.

Don W

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III June 11th 05 04:50 PM

The small block Chevy is eight inches shorter, though.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/