AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is this old news ? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25732)

redTed March 1st 05 11:15 PM

Is this old news ?

http://www.force-dynamics.com/video.shtml

If so, I apologise. I've not been keeping track of sim racing stuff lately.

--
There is no "I" in "team", but there is an "I" in "pie".
-Shaun of the Dead

Tony Rickard March 2nd 05 12:38 AM

"redTed" wrote:

> If so, I apologise. I've not been keeping track of sim racing stuff

lately.

Not old news for me - looks amazing - the RBR video especially. I want one!
Perhaps if I sold the kids as slaves...

Dave Henrie March 2nd 05 01:41 AM

"Tony Rickard" > wrote in
.uk:

> "redTed" wrote:
>
>> If so, I apologise. I've not been keeping track of sim racing stuff

> lately.
>
> Not old news for me - looks amazing - the RBR video especially. I want
> one! Perhaps if I sold the kids as slaves...

Not old news but 'rob several banks to pay for it' news

dh

[email protected] March 2nd 05 04:11 AM

Racing Legends is going to kick ass on this thing!

RodP March 2nd 05 07:38 AM

In article >,
redTed says...

> http://www.force-dynamics.com/video.shtml
>
> If so, I apologise. I've not been keeping track of sim racing stuff lately.

It is a touch, but it's always worth repeating. Amazing video.

Cheers,
Rod.

Andi Cole March 2nd 05 12:37 PM

And there's this.

http://www.acs-racing.net/gsim.htm

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Plowboy March 2nd 05 04:22 PM

LOL that helmet thing makes me think of when I drag one of the kids off to
his room, by his ear... Anywho how does that tach he has on the desk work?
I want one myself, if it actually shows values from the game, dired of hard
to see-read guages.

Andi Cole enlightened us with:

Don Scurlock March 2nd 05 04:42 PM

"Andi Cole" > wrote in news:4225a588$0$25564
:

> And there's this.
>
> http://www.acs-racing.net/gsim.htm

A chiropractors dream come true.

Andi Cole March 2nd 05 05:02 PM

And when it goes wrong, Oops no more head.

Tony Rickard March 2nd 05 07:04 PM

"Andi Cole" wrote:

> And when it goes wrong, Oops no more head.

Any volunteers for beta testing? :)