AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Corvette Central Catalogue (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3784)

Jim M January 5th 05 05:03 AM

Corvette Central Catalogue

hi again,

I have been leafing through the Corvette Central Catalogue and found
something that I had been looking for my 1977.
It is a T-top mount for the luggage rack ....basically for storing the
T-tops on the luggage racks and saving room behind the seats for my wife's
shoes...LOL..............it is part #103059 at www.corvettecentral.com
....... would any Vette guru please be so kind to check out the photo and add
your comments.... Is this close to original equipment? Has anyone used this
before that could comment? I plan on taking a cruise to British Columbia
this spring with our corvette club and want to look like I am carrying
original equipment.....Thank you....Jim