AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   dash light bulbs (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62846)

mark April 20th 06 12:45 AM

dash light bulbs

Any online stores that sell the tiny light bulbs for the air conditioning
control panel for an '02 chev. silverado

[email protected] April 20th 06 01:30 AM

dash light bulbs

The lights themselves are probably not available. The control panel is
not really a serviceable part (anyone here can correct me if I'm
wrong). As for replacement control panels, here is a link.

http://brightauto.com/shop/partslist...4&osubcat=6848

Scroll down a bit to see the various styles that were available in 2002
(with or without automatic temp. control; with or without rear A/C)

~ Hope this helps.

Scott Dorsey April 20th 06 01:47 AM

dash light bulbs

mark > wrote:
>Any online stores that sell the tiny light bulbs for the air conditioning
>control panel for an '02 chev. silverado

If they are "grain of wheat" bulbs, Jameco should have them. Chicago
Miniature Lamp makes them.
--scott