AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   91 EB transmission problem and voltage problem (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20859)

jerermy November 23rd 04 01:40 AM

91 EB transmission problem and voltage problem

Recently my eb has been taking a second or two to engage into overdrive and
also for a while i have been having voltage problems(using pwr windows
affects the voltage bad). I have read articles that it is the alternator
and voltage meter, but also read it could be a wiring harness grounding
out somewhere. I know once my eb warms up it seems not to happen anymore.
whats the deal with this thing, help. thanks jeremy.