AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   98 4.0 Auto No Reverse (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21016)

Len Smith December 31st 04 01:05 PM

98 4.0 Auto No Reverse

Can anyone help?
I put it into reverse, there was a load 'click' then nothing.
All other gear selections appear to be OK I just can't go backwards.

Thanks

--
Len Smith
Ravenstone Model Railways

http://www.rmrailways.co.uk

Big Bill December 31st 04 05:39 PM

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:05:19 -0000, "Len Smith"
> wrote:

>Can anyone help?
>I put it into reverse, there was a load 'click' then nothing.
>All other gear selections appear to be OK I just can't go backwards.
>
>Thanks

Yes, someone can help. Look in the Yellow Pages under Transmission
Repair.
When you lose reverse, there's not much anyone here can do,
unfortunately.
Good luck!

--
Bill Funk