AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Window Regulator part (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13777)

Mike C. December 15th 04 04:23 PM

Window Regulator part

Hey guys and gals,

Just wondering if anyone here knows where I can get that bracket that glues
to the door window, and then bolts to the window regulator, for a 74
Superbeetle sedan. my mechanic broke my old one while installing new window
seals (it was totally rusted out) and I'd rather not pay him to fabricate
one if possible.

Thanks dudes and dudettes.

Mike

Mark December 15th 04 06:07 PM

Samba ?

.net...

Mike C. December 15th 04 07:32 PM

No...I'm not coordinated enough to dance...OH!! You're talking about the
car. No idea. 74 Superbeetle. I found the part though...it's a window
lift channel he was talking about. Ordered a couple from Wolfsburg West and
having them shipped next day so i can get my car back ASAP...this is going
to cost a fortune :P

Karl December 16th 04 02:27 PM

Not the dance!!! www.thesamba.com

.net...