AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   help w/Fury emblem (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71816)

vince garcia August 8th 06 07:34 PM

help w/Fury emblem

Can anyone help me on this? I've ben trying to find out what year
Plymouth this gold tone FURY emblem fits.

http://centralcal.com/b29.jpg

Thanx for any help!

[email protected] August 8th 06 08:16 PM

help w/Fury emblem

vince garcia wrote:
> Can anyone help me on this? I've ben trying to find out what year
> Plymouth this gold tone FURY emblem fits.
>
> http://centralcal.com/b29.jpg
>
> Thanx for any help!

It looks like it is from a 1964. On the 1964, it is located on the
right side of the trunk lid. There is another rectagular emblem that
reads *by Plymouth* that would be located right underneath.

-KM

[email protected] August 8th 06 08:39 PM

help w/Fury emblem

wrote:
> vince garcia wrote:
> > Can anyone help me on this? I've ben trying to find out what year
> > Plymouth this gold tone FURY emblem fits.

http://centralcal.com/b29.jpg

> > Thanx for any help!

> It looks like it is from a 1964. On the 1964, it is located on the
> right side of the trunk lid. There is another rectagular emblem that
> reads *by Plymouth* that would be located right underneath.
>
> -KM

Correction. It doesn't look like the 1964 had the leading *star* in
front of the name. I am guessing it is from a 1957 to 1959.

-KM

vince garcia August 8th 06 09:59 PM

help w/Fury emblem

> > vince garcia wrote:
> > > Can anyone help me on this? I've ben trying to find out what year
> > > Plymouth this gold tone FURY emblem fits.

http://centralcal.com/b29.jpg

> > > Thanx for any help!

> > It looks like it is from a 1964. On the 1964, it is located on the
> > right side of the trunk lid. There is another rectagular emblem that
> > reads *by Plymouth* that would be located right underneath.
> >
> > -KM

> Correction. It doesn't look like the 1964 had the leading *star* in
> front of the name. I am guessing it is from a 1957 to 1959.
>
> -KM

Thank you so much. I was hoping it was from the "Christine" era! I know
in '58 they gold plated the grill emblem, and wasn't sure about the fin
and other emblems