AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   rubicon is here (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26697)

Nathan W. Collier March 11th 05 05:19 PM

rubicon is here

i placed my order on jan 27th, and my rubicon showed up at my local dealer
this morning. hopefully theyll get their prep done in the next few hours
and i can pick it up this evening. pics and small video at
http://7slotgrille.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=616

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III March 11th 05 08:39 PM

Cool.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

JimG March 11th 05 08:43 PM

Man! That's purdy! Congrats! (excellent color choice)

--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI

00' TJ Sport 4.0L, 5sp
4.56 Gears, TrueTrac rear
33" BFG AT on 15x8 Eagle Alloys
D35 Rear, D30 Front. 3" Suspension Lift

mabar March 12th 05 01:28 PM

Have fun!

Matt Macchiarolo March 12th 05 02:46 PM

Sweet color. Then again, I am somewhat biased.
http://wolverine4wd.org/rigs/matt_photos/coalcreek1.jpg

IsellJeeps March 12th 05 03:17 PM

Congrats!!!

--
Jarod Sprauer

Talk is JEEP at
www.sprauermotorsports.com
281-807-JEEP (5337)

Nathan Otis March 12th 05 07:40 PM

Waitaminute! Did I miss some part of the story? Weren't you holding out for
an unlimited Rubi?
n.

Jersey March 12th 05 09:44 PM

Good Luck - No hard top? & I'm curious at to what the price tag looked like.......

L8r - Jersey

Nathan W. Collier March 12th 05 10:29 PM

"JimG" > wrote in message
> Man! That's purdy! Congrats! (excellent color choice)

oddly enough it wasnt my first choice, but it sure has grown on me. my
first '03 rubicon (the one chryco bought back from me) was also patriot blue
with the only difference being it had dual tops
(http://7slotgrille.com/jeepers/tj/nathan/hisnhers.jpg) and this time around
i just got the soft top.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Nathan W. Collier March 12th 05 10:30 PM

"mabar" > wrote in message
> Have fun!

i hope it will be warm enough for some wrenching soon. my winch has been
cryin' for a jeep since i sold my '03.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com