AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City area? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25977)

Image March 4th 05 09:43 PM

Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City area?

Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City
area?

I Was Looking At www.imagerentacar.com or www.adir.net

they are all booked up for the next weekend

Wound Up March 4th 05 09:55 PM

Image wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City
> area?
>

> I Was Looking At www.imagerentacar.com or www.adir.net
>

> they are all booked up for the next weekend

Mr. Image, I'm so very sorry to hear that. Now, let me see if I can
help you...

First, let me tell you that it was a good idea, sir, to post this
question here. You know, Usenet Mustang enthusiast groups are just
chock full of tourist concierges, waiting to serve people like you.

With the proper, native New Yorker attitude, I shall say, WHAT, YOU
CAN'T USE THE FREAKIN YELLOW PAGES, RETARD? GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

SVTKate March 4th 05 10:07 PM

Or -
TAKE THE FREAKING SUBWAY!

Spike March 4th 05 10:17 PM

Oh, WAIT! You say "they are all booked for the next weekend"? In
other words you CAN rent one if you'd get off your lazy butt and
reserve one ahead of the last minute!!!! So, what do you need it for?
A trip to Vermont or New Hampshire for a ski weekend on your welfare
check? In your case.... go get a ricer... you don't deserve better.

On 4 Mar 2005 13:43:47 -0800, "Image" > wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City
>area?
>

>I Was Looking At www.imagerentacar.com or www.adir.net
>

>they are all booked up for the next weekend

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

WraithCobra March 4th 05 10:40 PM

Nice fake post to ADVERTISE you ass jockey! Commercial advertising is
against this groups charter, and we can see right through this charade.
Someone chase down this ass clowns provider and make a complaint.
--
Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe

WraithCobra March 4th 05 10:47 PM

Look what is right on their website;

Image Exotic Car Rentals In New York 391 Empire Blvd Brooklyn NY 11225
Phone: 718-771-6666

Please spam the hell out of them for spamming here!

Wound Up March 4th 05 11:48 PM

You betcha.

Here, let's all have a go!

From: "Image" >
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Subject: Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York
City area?
Date: 4 Mar 2005 13:43:47 -0800

Jimmy March 5th 05 02:21 AM

Here's a suggestion:

http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/

ups.com...

Backyard Mechanic March 5th 05 01:46 PM

Image opined in ups.com:

> Does anyone know where I can rent a Range Roverin the New York City
> area?

"IMAGE" = Range Rover?!!!!

What the hell kind of image would you be after with a range rover?

"Hi! I'm as pretentious as you are!"

John C. March 5th 05 03:36 PM

"WraithCobra" > wrote in message
> Look what is right on their website;
>
> Phone: 718-771-6666
>

> Please spam the hell out of them for spamming here!

Strange,....my laptop thinks that ph# belongs to a dial-up isp. <shrug>

--
John C.
'03 Cobra Convt.