AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT - Newsgroup Postings (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17374)

JP November 2nd 04 10:37 PM

OT - Newsgroup Postings

I went to some of the "political" newsgroups and posted RBR questions
there. I sure hope I get some replies. :)

p.s. Actually got this idea on another ng, not mine <g>
Interesting though, some of the strident "top posters are Satan's
spawn" crowd seems to have no problem posting in ot threads....... <g>

Dave Henrie November 3rd 04 02:20 AM

"JP" > wrote in :

> p.s. Actually got this idea on another ng, not mine <g>
> Interesting though, some of the strident "top posters are Satan's
> spawn" crowd seems to have no problem posting in ot threads....... <g>

You mean somebody besides me understands the real problems facing the
world can all be traced to <name deleted> the irl owner?

dave :) henrie

JP November 3rd 04 03:11 AM

Dave Henrie > wrote in message
. 97.136...
> "JP" > wrote in :
>
> > p.s. Actually got this idea on another ng, not mine <g>
> > Interesting though, some of the strident "top posters are

Satan's
> > spawn" crowd seems to have no problem posting in ot threads....... <g>
> >

> You mean somebody besides me understands the real problems facing the
> world can all be traced to <name deleted> the irl owner?
>
> dave :) henrie

lol, sorry Dave; forgot that was your nick for him. (As I was typing it
though, I was wondering, "how the hell have I come up with this <g> stuck
with me I guess)