AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   air bag computer stolen; expensive to replace? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11402)

Adam Megacz November 25th 04 09:51 PM

air bag computer stolen; expensive to replace?

So, some crackhead ganked my stereo, and apparently in his/her
drugged-out haze mistook my air bag computer unit (right behind the
stereo) for something that could be converted into drugs via a nearby
pawn shop.

How expensive is this unit? Anybody know where I can get one? This
is a 1994 Prelude Si.

- a

--
I wrote my own mail server and it still has a few bugs.
If you send me a message and it bounces, please forward the

Caroline November 25th 04 11:15 PM

Try:

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...catdisplay.jsp

Put in your car's info, then check the drawings under SRS(1) or
SRS(2).

Unfortunately this looks like it will cost you around $900 altogether.

Might be worth checking online salvage yards for a better deal.

"Adam Megacz" > wrote

Caroline November 25th 04 11:15 PM

Try:

motsco_ _ November 26th 04 02:42 PM

Adam Megacz wrote:
> So, some crackhead ganked my stereo, and apparently in his/her
> drugged-out haze mistook my air bag computer unit (right behind the
> stereo) for something that could be converted into drugs via a nearby
> pawn shop.
>
> How expensive is this unit? Anybody know where I can get one? This
> is a 1994 Prelude Si.
>
> - a

Try eBay. You might be able to get yours back. If you buy your stereo
back, maybe you'll get a better deal on the shipping too. :-(

'Curly'

motsco_ _ November 26th 04 02:42 PM