AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Digital Radio (UK)? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=72313)

Peter[_2_] August 14th 06 07:52 PM

Digital Radio (UK)?

I live in England and have an A4 with an Audi Symphony stereo system.
I'd rather like digital radio in the car (I've become addicted to a
digital-only station). Is anyone aware of a (reasonably priced) DAB
add-on that can be used with my existing system, please?

Thanks.

Peter.

Peter Bell August 15th 06 09:25 AM

Digital Radio (UK)?

Have a look at this option: http://www.revo.co.uk/digital-radio/specs.php

--
Peter Bell -

Peter[_2_] August 15th 06 04:01 PM

Digital Radio (UK)?

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:25:16 +0100, Peter Bell >
wrote:

>Have a look at this option: http://www.revo.co.uk/digital-radio/specs.php

Thanks. That's a possibility, certainly, though it's not quite what I
had in mind.

Peter.

Peter Bell August 15th 06 07:43 PM

Digital Radio (UK)?

In message >
Peter > wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:25:16 +0100, Peter Bell >
> wrote:
>
> >Have a look at this option: http://www.revo.co.uk/digital-radio/specs.php

> Thanks. That's a possibility, certainly, though it's not quite what I
> had in mind.

No, indeed. Having had DAB in the house since 1998, I enquired about
the availability of DAB when I ordered my A6 in 2000. When I ordered
the RS6, in 2003, there still wasn't a DAB option. However, as of this
year, DAB is available in current A6 and A8 models.

--
Peter Bell -