AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Finally got my '05 :) (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21290)

TnT November 25th 04 07:17 AM

Finally got my '05 :)

Took delivery last Monday night (11-22). Very happy with the car so far,
but must spend a little more time with it to give a fair evaluation.

Here's some pics:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mx6tur...ph&store=&prod
id=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Alowishious November 25th 04 10:07 AM

Very sweet ride. Im buying the same car except convertible and the
black/red interior. Dealer is tormenting me with this mid Feb 05 delivery
date.

Joe November 25th 04 03:07 PM

"TnT" > wrote in :

> Took delivery last Monday night (11-22). Very happy with the car so
> far, but must spend a little more time with it to give a fair
> evaluation.
>
> Here's some pics:
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mx6turbo89/album?.dir=

764a&.src=ph&stor
> e=&prod id=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Real nice. So how's that Shaker system sound? Awesome garage, btw.

Joe
Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Spider November 25th 04 04:00 PM

Thats a sweet ride..... it is very simiular to the one I ordered, mine has
got light graphite interior. Glad you got yours, expect mine after the first
of the year..... if they don't prolong it on account of the option parts
Ford can't keep up with.... got my fingers crossed.....

Dan November 25th 04 04:47 PM

"TnT" > wrote in message >...
> Took delivery last Monday night (11-22). Very happy with the car so far,
> but must spend a little more time with it to give a fair evaluation.
>
> Here's some pics:
>
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mx6tur...ph&store=&prod
> id=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Beautiful car! :)

Dan
2003 Cobra convertible
With some stuff and things

Salmon Slayer November 25th 04 05:03 PM

really nice and a great looking shop to park it in good luck with that
05stang sweet dude

Rein November 25th 04 06:04 PM

very sweet. congrats. Red seems to be THE color for this car.
Like osmeone else alreayd asked, how's that shaker audio system ? Does
it handle some serious bass okay ?

SVTKate November 26th 04 12:11 AM

You'll have to bring her down here to West TN to show her off!

--
Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top

TnT November 26th 04 04:17 AM

The Shaker 1000 sounds excellent, well worth the extra $$, IMO. It's very
bassy-sounding, but thankfully can be adjusted to suit various music tastes.
One thing I didn't expect was the trunk rattle when the bass is hitting.
Even at moderate bass settings, there's this constant noise coming from
around/underneath the trunk area. Several '05 owners in the Stangnet forum
report no rattles in their 1000 systems, so it may be something inherent to
that type of system that I'm just not accustomed to <shrug>

Mike

TnT November 26th 04 04:24 AM

In retrospect, I kind of wish I'd gotten the light graphite. The dark
charcoal creates quite a midnight atmosphere in the car, especially with the
absence of the IUP. It's all good though; dark colors hide dirt :)

So far, there's a shortage of the IUP and spoilers, correct? I hope Ford
wasn't shortsighted on anything else that would further delay the delivery
of your car! Best of luck, hope you get it soon.

Mike

k.net...