AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Alfa 33 Permanent 4 Advice Please (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9)

rossco103 April 26th 04 01:53 PM

Alfa 33 Permanent 4 Advice Please

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying an Alfa 33 Permanent 4. I had a twin-carb 33 a
number of years ago and that was a brilliant car. I'm now thinking of
experimenting with a 4wd car as i've never had one before.

I was wondering if anyone could share some advice / experience on this
car? What the 4wd system like - is it any good? Also, how much do you
think I would have to pay for a reasonable one and how available are
they?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ... I'm actually really excited
about the prospect of getting another Alfa!

Cheers,
Rossco