AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Driving school deal (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8083)

Jimmy G December 29th 04 02:36 AM

Driving school deal

If you're interested in a professional driving school, There's a deal on a
certificate for the Skip Barber schools on Ebay.

Just do a search for "Skip Barber Driving" and you can save on a course.

Nate Nagel December 29th 04 05:45 AM

Jimmy G wrote:

> If you're interested in a professional driving school, There's a deal on a
> certificate for the Skip Barber schools on Ebay.
>
> Just do a search for "Skip Barber Driving" and you can save on a course.

Too late to include that in my letter to Santa, I guess :( but thanks
for letting us know

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.