AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=58511)

Marc Collins March 4th 06 11:25 PM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

First off, it was very cheap--I'm not expecting much.

I have installed the game and ready to run for the first time after the
"protection" reboot. It's asking for a code--which is no where in or on the
box, manual, sleeve for the DVD!?!? This is the North American version I
presume.

Thanks...

Marc

Rod March 5th 06 03:48 AM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

In article >,
says...
> First off, it was very cheap--I'm not expecting much.
>
> I have installed the game and ready to run for the first time after the
> "protection" reboot. It's asking for a code--which is no where in or on the
> box, manual, sleeve for the DVD!?!? This is the North American version I
> presume.

Mine never asked for a code as far as I can remember. Had to do a
reformat/reinstall so punching in a lot of codes the last few days.

Checked my DVD case, documenation and the front of the DVD and no
code. Mine's the Australian version though. V8 Supercars.

--
Cheers,
Rod.

Pete March 5th 06 09:23 AM

Rod kirjoitti:
> In article >,
> says...
>> First off, it was very cheap--I'm not expecting much.
>>
>> I have installed the game and ready to run for the first time after the
>> "protection" reboot. It's asking for a code--which is no where in or on the
>> box, manual, sleeve for the DVD!?!? This is the North American version I
>> presume.

> Mine never asked for a code as far as I can remember. Had to do a
> reformat/reinstall so punching in a lot of codes the last few days.
>
> Checked my DVD case, documenation and the front of the DVD and no
> code. Mine's the Australian version though. V8 Supercars.

I have European version, and game not ask cd-key...

pete

Andi Cole March 5th 06 03:36 PM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

Check Codies own web site, looks like they learnt a lesson from the GTL
guys - not.

http://community.codemasters.com/for...ad.php?t=83993

Andi.

[email protected] March 5th 06 10:01 PM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

Just got mine today, the code was on the back of the sleeve the cd was
in.

Jeff Reid March 6th 06 10:19 AM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

Apparenlty all the cd-keys are the same, at least the one
posted at codemasters is the same as mine, this is for the
American / Canadian version:

UCVXW-NLANL-HFJFR-LJ83Z-JZC3V

Blip March 6th 06 10:02 PM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

Starforce..

Well I won't be buying that game.

.. .

Larry March 7th 06 02:28 PM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

It has happened again? First GTL and now TOCA RD3 ?

Boy, these folks just have their ducks all line up in a row don't they?

-Larry

Smokin_Bob March 7th 06 04:45 PM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

Mine was on the back of the DVD sleeve. Check there.

Blip March 7th 06 08:52 PM

TOCA RD3--Where the hell is the disc code?

LOL

The exect same thing happened to Silent Huner 3 in the Canada / U.S version.
All of North America gets the exact same CD key legally posted on the Ubi
site..

So why is Starforce in these game exactly?