AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   60's Alfa sales brochures on Ebay (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=377)

MarvyMarvin August 25th 04 08:08 PM

60's Alfa sales brochures on Ebay

Hi Alfa lovers. A retired friend of mine is selling off part of his 40
year collection of car brochures. We've posted a few of the choice
60's brochures at Ebay. All kinds of interesting stuff came out of
those boxes! All are original and most are in excellent condition.

Specifically, the following are due to sell today:

1966 Alfa Romeo Spider 1600 brochure
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ategory=67 62

1966 Alfa Romeo Specs Spider Sprint Guilia
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ategory=67 62

Alfa Romeo 1966 Retail Price List - Rare
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ategory=67 62

More to come!

Check out all of my retro brochure auctions on Ebay he
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...wpics=1&stab=1

Or search by Ebay Seller: "Chardhole" and see `em all!

Thanks! Sorry for the spam.