AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   rattling/bubbling sound - 156 V6 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26288)

v6daz March 7th 05 09:45 PM

rattling/bubbling sound - 156 V6

When accelerating hard in 1st and 2nd gears above 3500rpm there is a
rattle from the engine. mileage 59000. Stupid question but does anyone
have any ideas?

SteveH - do you have a tel no for DFS Motors in Markyate?

Thanks

Tony Rickard March 9th 05 09:42 PM

"v6daz" wrote:

> When accelerating hard in 1st and 2nd gears above 3500rpm there is a
> rattle from the engine. mileage 59000. Stupid question but does anyone
> have any ideas?

Following a service on my same car I had the same issue. Turned out to be a
loose bolt on the undertray. (Which I rather spectacularly fixed myself!)