AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Restorable VW in Santa Fe (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13740)

Gnarlodious December 11th 04 05:20 PM

Restorable VW in Santa Fe

Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to.
Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost complete.
No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.

Photos:
http://home.earthlink.net/~gnarlodious/VWtype4/

Contact:

Capital City Scrap Metals
1162 Cooks Lane
Santa Fe, NM
(505) 471-0740

Anthony December 11th 04 06:05 PM

Gnarlodious wrote:
> Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to.
> Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost

complete.
> No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.
>
> Photos:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~gnarlodious/VWtype4/
>
> Contact:
>
> Capital City Scrap Metals
> 1162 Cooks Lane
> Santa Fe, NM
> (505) 471-0740

Well, I'm in Albuquerque, but I can't afford the extra $ or time to put
into another resto.

God help the little car!

~Anthony

Anthony December 11th 04 06:05 PM

Mac December 11th 04 06:32 PM

"Gnarlodious" > wrote in message
> Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to.
> Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost complete.
> No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.
>
> Photos:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~gnarlodious/VWtype4/
>
> Contact:
>
> Capital City Scrap Metals
> 1162 Cooks Lane
> Santa Fe, NM
> (505) 471-0740

Hell that could make someone a daily driver with a new window and a little
work!

Mac

Gnarlodious December 12th 04 12:08 AM

Entity Tim Rogers spoke thus:

>>> Please forward this to any VW lists you belong to.
>>> Very restorable VW 412 at the crushers in Santa Fe, still almost

> complete.
>>> No rust, 2 dents and rear window is missing. Engine looks great.
>>>
>>> Photos:
>>> http://home.earthlink.net/~gnarlodious/VWtype4/
>>>
>>> Contact:
>>>
>>> Capital City Scrap Metals
>>> 1162 Cooks Lane
>>> Santa Fe, NM
>>> (505) 471-0740
>>>

>> Hell that could make someone a daily driver with a new window and a little
>> work!
>>

> ................I'm just a lurker at STF, but someone who is registered
> there ought to forward this post to the forum there that is dedicated to
> these type 4 sedans.

What's STF?

-- Gnarlie
http://Gnarlodious.com/Vanagon/

Tim Rogers December 12th 04 12:31 AM

"Gnarlodious" > wrote in message

> What's STF?

..........Shop Talk Forums

.......This the link to the forum for the type 4 sedan:

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewfo...b2d7b52 3d439

Kafertoys December 12th 04 12:33 AM

>> ................I'm just a lurker at STF, but someone who is registered
>> there ought to forward this post to the forum there that is dedicated to
>> these type 4 sedans.

>What's STF?

http://shoptalkforums.com/index.php

This is what Tim is referring to.

Mario
Vintage Werks restorations

Shaggie December 12th 04 01:29 AM

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:31:59 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Gnarlodious" > wrote in message
>>
>> What's STF?
>>

>.........Shop Talk Forums
>
>......This the link to the forum for the type 4 sedan:
>
>http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewfo...b2d7b52 3d439

Glad to see they got their main page restored. Took long enough. :-/

---

Beware the fury of a patient man. - John Dryden