AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   I controlled myself! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8075)

Harry K December 28th 04 02:38 AM

I controlled myself!

Still wish I hadn't tho. First shopping trip since I got out of
hospital for hip surgery. Limping around on cane. Did my shopping,
got to car and found some SOB had parked his SUV ON THE FRIGGING LINE.
Left me about 8" to try to get into my car. Going into passenger side
not an option due to leg. Finally managed to work myself in. All the
while I was picturing a nice big THANKS scratched in his shiny blue
paint in the middle of a big dent.

Harry k

Paul December 28th 04 05:32 AM

"Harry K" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Still wish I hadn't tho. First shopping trip since I got out of
> hospital for hip surgery. Limping around on cane. Did my shopping,
> got to car and found some SOB had parked his SUV ON THE FRIGGING LINE.
> Left me about 8" to try to get into my car. Going into passenger side
> not an option due to leg. Finally managed to work myself in. All the
> while I was picturing a nice big THANKS scratched in his shiny blue
> paint in the middle of a big dent.

You're better off not making the dent. Might have injured the hip in the
process. Of course, using your car's door in the process might have
reduced the chance of injury....

Either way, its a nice thing to think about, though.... :)

Paul December 28th 04 05:32 AM

oups.com...

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend December 28th 04 05:50 PM

That's why it's always good to carry a can of brake fluid in the glove
compartment to get even with scum like this. Splash that on his car
while you're sitting in yours and no one sees a thing. Make sure to
get out a mile later and check to make sure none splashed on your car's
finish.

James C. Reeves December 29th 04 02:00 AM

ROFL

James C. Reeves December 29th 04 02:00 AM

ROFL

[email protected] December 29th 04 03:51 AM

http://www.linuxmafia.com/~rick/pictures/stfu-big.png

[email protected] December 29th 04 03:51 AM

http://www.linuxmafia.com/~rick/pictures/stfu-big.png

[email protected] January 1st 05 06:20 AM

Or:

http://www.glarkware.com/securestore...6370773.2.html