AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   1957 CHEVY, 1962 FORD GALAXIE-(2) ORIG SHOP MANUALS (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=23460)

[email protected] February 6th 05 01:30 PM

1957 CHEVY, 1962 FORD GALAXIE-(2) ORIG SHOP MANUALS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

THESE SHOP MANUALS COVER SUCH ENGINES AS 292 Y-BLOCK FORD, 390 FORD V-8
WITH 3 DEUCES CARBURETION, 1957 CHEVY SMALL BLOCK V-8 WITH 2-4 BARRELS,
MUCH MORE

ORIGINAL VINTAGE GM AND FORD SHOP MANUALS USED BY DEALER TECHS BACK IN
THE DAY, NOT REPRODUCTIONS

fred67bug February 6th 05 10:24 PM

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

> THESE SHOP MANUALS COVER SUCH ENGINES AS 292 Y-BLOCK FORD, 390 FORD

V-8
> WITH 3 DEUCES CARBURETION, 1957 CHEVY SMALL BLOCK V-8 WITH 2-4

BARRELS,
> MUCH MORE
>
> ORIGINAL VINTAGE GM AND FORD SHOP MANUALS USED BY DEALER TECHS BACK

IN
> THE DAY, NOT REPRODUCTIONS

You've got the right era of vehicle,wrong manufacturer,I'm sure there's
a newsgroup for Old Chevy and Fords. This group is air cooled VWs!