AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Proper Engine Lubrication / Oil Additives,use XCT-14Z its free for a limited time!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21746)

[email protected] January 20th 05 11:33 PM

Proper Engine Lubrication / Oil Additives,use XCT-14Z its free for a limited time!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
Is there a real difference between an additive and the treatment of an
engine and it frictional parts. Additives suggest reuse every
oil/filter change. Now a treatment if there was one might be an
advantage because of the lasting affect. A complete Ceramic Engine
would require no lubricant Yes, No. Think of getting closer to that
kind of treatment then we have ever been before...You might have the
light at the end of the tunnel if you look at www.americanccf.com
Dennis

Nate Nagel January 20th 05 11:35 PM

www.americanccf.com
> Dennis

Enough with the snake oil spam already. If it were as good as you say,
I'd have heard about it by now.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

Uncle Al January 21st 05 12:22 AM

wrote:

> Mike
> Is there a real difference between an additive and the treatment of an
> engine and it frictional parts. Additives suggest reuse every
> oil/filter change. Now a treatment if there was one might be an
> advantage because of the lasting affect. A complete Ceramic Engine
> would require no lubricant Yes, No. Think of getting closer to that
> kind of treatment then we have ever been before...You might have the
> light at the end of the tunnel if you look at
www.americanccf.com

Use Mobil 1 and have done with it. If you have an old car whose rings
are sealed by varnish on its cylinder walls, Mobil 1 will scrub it all
clean and you'll need a ring job.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/