AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ utivro (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13487)

K5 November 7th 04 07:25 PM

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ utivro

> > wrote in message
> > You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your

President.
> > He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

You are right that most people voted for President Bush. Absentee ballots
are still being counted. The total popular vote for the President could go
above 60 million. Just thought you'd like to know that.

Charles Fregeau November 7th 04 07:53 PM

"K5" > wrote in message
>> > wrote in message
>> > You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your

> President.
>> > He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

> You are right that most people voted for President Bush. Absentee ballots
> are still being counted. The total popular vote for the President could
> go
> above 60 million. Just thought you'd like to know that.

I'm still trying to figure out where .pe is. I know .hk is HongKong .pe
must be Peru.

Charles of Kankakee

Nate Nagel November 8th 04 12:08 AM

K5 wrote:

> wrote in message
>>
>>>You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your

> President.
>
>>>He's a complete moron and so are most of you!

> You are right that most people voted for President Bush. Absentee ballots
> are still being counted. The total popular vote for the President could go
> above 60 million. Just thought you'd like to know that.

still as of right now only 51% of those who voted, so please don't paint
all of us with that broad brush.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

K5 November 8th 04 12:19 AM

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> still as of right now only 51% of those who voted, so please don't paint
> all of us with that broad brush.

Something else that is interesting to look at is the results by county and
how small and isolated the blue areas really are - mostly coastal, densely
populated urban areas. Even the blue states are mostly red.